Friday, March 27, 2015

Credit Repair Dispute Letter

Here is a sample credit dispute letter. Please, remember to use COPIES not originals and get your FREE credit report from Credit Karma  make a copy to send with all your documentation. Send it certified mail return receipt requested. Also, keep a copy of your letter for your records. Be looking out for a video this week coming up on proper documentation and how to keep files of all disputes and actions taken. 



[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[Your City, State, Zip Code]
[Date]



Complaint Department


[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, State, Zip Code]


Dear Sir or Madam:


I am writing to dispute the following information in my file. I have circled the items I dispute on the attached copy of the report I received.


This item [identify item(s) disputed by name of source, such as creditors or tax court, and identify type of item, such as credit account, judgment, etc.] is [inaccurate or incomplete] because [describe what is inaccurate or incomplete and why]. I am requesting that the item be removed [or request another specific change] to correct the information.


Enclosed are copies of [use this sentence if applicable and describe any enclosed documentation, such as payment records and court documents] supporting my position. Please reinvestigate this [these] matter[s] and [delete or correct] the disputed item[s] as soon as possible.


Sincerely,


Your name


Enclosures: [List what you are enclosing.]       
     




Completely Free Credit Score


2 comments:

  1. Your all explanations are meaningful in this blog. I love reading this. best credit

    ReplyDelete
  2. In reality your creative writing abilities have intensified me to get my own blog nowadays.
    best credit repair

    ReplyDelete